- Return/Exchange of products or refund must be arranged within fourteen (15) days after the receipt of the order under the following reasons:
- If any Product has been delivered in a damaged or defective condition; or
- Product which is different from the Order is delivered
- If a Product which was ordered and invoiced is not included in the delivery, Ladybug Publishing And Distribution shall either refund the Customer the value of that Product, or replace the Product.
- The return of a Product by a Customer does not automatically warrant for a refund. Ladybug Publishing And Distribution will inspect the returned products upon receipt of the same. If the conditions in Item No. 1 of this Return and Refund Policy have been fulfilled, refund will be made to the Customer. However, we will not reimburse the Customer of its courier charges for returning of the products.
- All refunds will be made via the same mode of payment within 2 months and depending on the appointed bank refund policy in which your receipt of the refund will depend on the period of time your financial institution takes to finalise the refund. Ladybug Publishing And Distribution shall not be liable with respect to any loss, damage, cost or expense that you or any person may incur as a result of any delay in your financial institution processing the said refund.
- The Customer shall be responsible for the risks and condition of the Product to be returned until it reaches us at our premises. Ladybug Publishing And Distribution will not be liable for any loss or damage to the Product prior to the Product is received by us. The Customers are advised to pack safely the Product to prevent any loss or damage to the Product or its box or its original packaging.
- Customer Returns,
42, Jalan Bpu 6, Bandar Puchong Utama, 47100 Puchong, Selangor.
- We would recommend that you return your items via registered post. Please attach a copy of your invoice. We are only able to exchange items for the same product or product with similar value.
- The order must be then returned to us within thirty (30) days after we have been informed of the cancellation, however you will be responsible for the cost of returns the goods to us.
- The returned goods need to be in their original packaging and they need to be in a sellable condition. Return postage is at your own cost and risk.
- You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the goods while they are in your possession. If you fail to comply with this obligation, we may have a right of action against you for compensation. This applies to all goods that are returned.
- Our returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- If you return goods claiming they are defective, we will examine the returned goods and will notify you of your refund via e-mail or call within a reasonable period of time. We will process the refund due to you as soon as possible and, in any case within sixty (60) days of the day we confirm via e-mail that you are entitled to a replacement for defective goods.